Cahill Family

Cahill Family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday wishes

Happy Birthday, Dada.  I love how you play rough with me and read stories to me and toss me high into the air.  Thank you for teaching me how to build things.






Happy Birthday, Daddy.  You are a wonderful Daddy, and you do a really good job feeding me (better than Mommy--shh!  Don't tell her that!).  Thank you for tickling my thighs, kissing my cheeks, and all the snuggles.







Happy Birthday, Dad.  You do a great job clipping my nails.  Thanks for playing with me.


 Happy Birthday, my Love.  I pray we may celebrate many more of your birthdays together Thank you for being such a wonderful husband, father, son, brother, and friend.  God's Wisdom and Peace be with you today and always.

Happy Birthday!
Love,
Lachlan, Torin, Weezer, and Angela

Love ya, mean it
Be here now

1 comment: