Cahill Family

Cahill Family

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The 7 C's

This Lent some of my family members and I are giving up the 7 Cs.
Chocolate
Chips
Cake
Cookies
Carbonation
Candy
Caffeine

If you are looking for something to do for Lent, I would encourage this one.  First, it is just has a fun title and is kind of clever!  Second, I think that in this list there is at least one thing that would be really hard for everyone to give up.  I believe Lent is a time for sacrifice and a time to sever some of our ties to this world.  As I crave any of these things, or am tempted by the 'goodness' of them all, I will in turn offer up a prayer.  There's just one small way to journey closer to God.
During this Lenten season, may you too journey closer to God.

Love ya, mean it
Be here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment