Cahill Family

Cahill Family

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

All in the Family

My family has such a huge place in my heart.  I am the most comfortable and most at home when they (especially my sisters) are around.  We have been through a lot, and I am so grateful for all they have done for me and now for my boys. 
Taken a month ago.  From left to right: the crazy one, the funny one, the brother, the 'mom' one, the not-a-summer-birthday one, the sweet one

Growing up, our dad would try to get us to sing any opportunity he could get.  We have sung the national anthem at countless events, including the Saints game!  (That was super fun!)  We have put on 'concerts' at churches, for dinner guests, at holiday parties, and even at our wedding.  Dad has been our agent from the beginning.  Well now that we are a bit older, we have a little more say in what we sing for, and our appearances have become few and far between.  But now...dun dah dah dah!  He has James!  James is 6 and has been taking piano for over a year (?) now.  I think Dad is so excited that he has another child to show off, and rightly so.  James is becoming a decent pianist.  Well, with James' growing piano talent, and my Dad's love of videoing things and editing, THIS came about.  I saw this the first time and just laughed!  So I hope you enjoy it as well.  (It is 5 minutes long, but there are about 3 different 'videos')

To my family: I love you so much.  I am who I am today because of your unconditional love and support.  Thank you for the late nights, the ruthless games of nuts, the uncontrollable (in more ways than one) laughter, the tears, the wonderful conversations, and the unforgettable memories.  You all are my sunshine.

Love ya, mean it
Be here now

No comments:

Post a Comment