Cahill Family

Cahill Family

Monday, October 7, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 10/6/13

Well, here we are, week two! Scavenger Hunt Sunday.
I still have a lot to learn with this whole camera thing...

 
1. Something Colorful
I wanted to put 2 here.  One of our life this week, and one of me trying to take a nice picture of something colorful.  We decorated pumpkins this week with a sticker set we bought at the dollar store (win!) They had a lot of fun with it, and were able to put together great pumpkin faces.  The 2nd is of a pony-tail plant that was given to my mom when I was born.  I received it when we moved into our first house.  It's a very special plant to me...and it is a miracle it is still alive. 

 
 
 
2. Light
Auntie Emi had her birthday this week.  She shares a feast day with the Pope.  Isn't that special?  It also was her first birthday as a married woman.  There was already a table full of delicious desserts, so there wasn't any cake.  We improvised.
 
 
 
3. You
This one I struggled with a bit.  I had a couple of other shots that didn't turn out very well, so we are going with this one.  Callum loves pointing to things and touching things with his index finger.  He can be quite dainty with it.  Perhaps he is saying 'hey you!  Knobby thing.  I want to point to you'.  And you just gotta love the drool!
 
 
 
4. In Motion
This week was big in the motion category.  Callum walked behind a walker toy for the first time AND scaled the steps.  He was following his brother, realized he could do one step, and then just kept going.  He got to the top and didn't look back or anything.  He just kept crawling away as if he'd been crawling up the steps this whole life.  Baby's on the loose!
 
 
 
 
5.Afternoon
Oh it is such a good afternoon when everyone sleeps.  I was excited about this picture because I shot it off automatic (yay!) and I didn't wake up the pre-schooler!  Aren't they so sweet when they are sleeping?
 
 
This week we also pulled out our dress-up clothes, colored plastic pumpkins in addition to stickering, and enjoyed an evening of fun and fellowship at our our church's Autumnfest.  I love fall!
Other picked pics of the week:
Giving me a mean shark face.  This was at our church's AutumnFest.  Free (really amazing) facepainting!
Torin didn't want anything to do with it...until the ride home.  Oh, darling 3-yr old.
 
The juggler they had there had all sorts of fun 'juggling' toys that even Callum enjoyed!
 
Torin and his colored and stickered light-up pumpkin.  And his jersey that he wants to wear:
bed time, awak time, all the time. (a gift from his Godfather)
 
 
Love ya, mean it!
Be here now.


2 comments:

  1. those foam stickers on the pumpkins are brilliant!!! and the boys look pretty pleased in the background!! your little guy looks pretty busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so excited you are dung the scavenger hunt! All of your photos are great! I love the first one with the boys in the background, the one of Callum poking the doorstop and especially the sweet, sweet photo of Lachlan sleeping!

    ReplyDelete