Cahill Family

Cahill Family

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 9/29/13

For the next four Sundays (hopefully-that is my goal.  Perhaps it will be even more!  Well, I can dream...) I will be partaking in what is called Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

There are 5 items that are listed, and you post a picture you took the past week of your interpretation of each of those items.  I am (again, hopefully) going to try this out for a couple of reasons
1-to actually use our camera
2-to actually document our life using our camera and this blog

Since I am getting back in the habit of using our camera, not all of these pictures are taken with it...oops.  But taken with my phone.  I wanted to at least have something for this first week.  Hope that's not too much of a taboo thing to do...
Disclaimer:  These will not be professional-esque at all and will be mainly about our kiddos, I'm guessing. 

So, here are my items:

Rules of Thirds
1st, 2nd, and 3rd.  Just not in that order.  Rules are, eat your apple! Apple Orchards are such wonderful places for photos.
 
 
Made Me Smile
Our sweet and energetic nephew and Godson turned 2 this week!  We went to St Cloud to celebrate.  Torin and Andrew are admiring the new pair of superman underoos that Andrew received.  Oh boys and their underwear!
'Dis is so Kooool!' ~Torin 
 
 
Lines
Honestly, I forgot about this one.  I was thinking there were only four... (remember I'm new at this).  So here is my best interpretation of 'lines' from a picture I took this week.  It may or may not be taken from my phone...oops.  This is at the playplace in the mall. 
Callum totally digs it now that he's on the move. 
 
 
Alone
I was able to stop by a friend's garage sale and found what I have been looking for: a baby swing!  Yay!  Now Callum can sit there all by himself
and swing the day away. 
 
 
Together
We have apple trees!  We are still learning all about our house and our trees and our yard, since we just moved 3 months ago.  And though the majority of the apples on our tree are infested with worms, we were able to gather together some tasty ones.   And if Torin could only eat apples for the rest of his life, he would still be completely satisfied. 
I had to hold that boy off so I could take a picture!
 
 
I enjoyed this new task.  Fun to have a bit more of a focus when taking pictures. 
Here's to following through!
 
 
Love ya, mean it!
Be here now.



4 comments:

  1. splendid to have apple trees right there in your yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bunch of kiddo's you have. The apple orchard shot is great.
    Also love the last shot of the apples.
    The star of the show...Lines (too cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'm so glad you're doing this! I'm excited to keep up to date on your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete