Cahill Family

Cahill Family

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Five years and counting!

6 years ago and 2 days, a loving, handsome young man asked for my hand in marriage.  How could I say no!  5 years ago and 22 days (but who's counting, right?) we said 'I do!'  To celebrate, we went back to our Honeymoon location: San Fransisco, and pretty much just did the whole thing all over again!  We started out at the serenely peaceful Beachnest in Dillon Beach, accompanied by Tim and Victoria.  Our honeymoon was crashed by special people, so why not our 5 yr anniversary too?  We spent some time in Napa, some time on the beach, and some time just chillin.
Ah.  The view from our deck.  I want to go to there.

Then it was off to the city, where we wondered, played, ate, and of course, rode on the trolley!
Stopping for Irish Coffees

Tim and Luke battling it out in the ring and pier 46-ish (can't remember).  Way fun place to spend your quarters!
After Tim and Vic left, Luke and I continued our celebration.  Though we love our children, it was quite refreshing to go on a vacation and not having to worry about diapers or packing a diaper bag or naps.  It was just us and the streets of San Fran. (A BIG shout out to the wonderful people who cared for our children while we were away-THANK YOU!!!!  YOU are the reason we could do this...)
More delicious Irish Coffee/hot chocolate

Ghirrardelli Square-secretly I was hoping to see 2 really special people here, but alas... 
PS real interesting fountain behind us.  A great conversation piece!



Thank you, My Darling, for a wonderful trip!  How blest I am to have someone to love me as me you do.  Here's to 5 more and counting! 

"Faithful friends are a sturdy shelter; whoever finds one, finds a treasure"
Sirach 6:14
Love ya, mean it!
Be here now

No comments:

Post a Comment