Cahill Family

Cahill Family

Saturday, July 7, 2012

And the beautiful 'chaos' continues...

We haven't officially introduced Baby Cahill III!!!!
So here he/she is. 
(hiding in my belly)

Due August 22nd.  Causing this Mama to work even harder keeping up with the 2 boys, not to mention keeping the house tidy.  It is hard picking things up when you are 7 months pregnant!  And it is quite uncomfortable doing dishes when you are 7 months pregnant!  And it is challenging getting in and out of cars when you are 7 months pregnant!  And it is just impossible to play soccer with your 3 year old when you are 7 months pregnant!
Oh but the new challenges that are waiting right around the corner....
I would ask the Lord for patience, but I did that already, and was blest with this child!  ; )
So then I ask for the Lord to give me energy...and sanity.  Is that a safe prayer???

Oh Little One, amidst the challenges and chaos, you are truly and deeply loved already.  We are excited to meet you!
"Hi everybody!"


Love ya, mean it!
Be here now

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited to meet Baby! And that is an absolutely GORGEOUS picture of you. I wish I had a seven-month preggo pic that looked that good :-)

    ReplyDelete