Cahill Family

Cahill Family

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Put another Shrimp on the Bah-bie!

After fearing we may end up with extra seasoning of black paint on our burgers from the top of our grill, we decided to look around for another one.  And we found it. (choir singing 'Ahhhhhh' in beautiful harmony)

A Silver Smoke n' Grill Brinkman 2000.  (The name may or may not have been exaggerated)
Since it has a smoker attached to it, I have been experience a lot with different meats and ways of cooking.  Way more than I have ever done.  Luke was normally the griller, but since we got this baby, things have changed...

I smoked meat




Grilled meat


Cooked some sides


And even tried my hand at some ribs


Lachlan tried his hand at ribs too, but didn't want to get his hands all messy...
All in all, I think it has been a big hit!  Especially since we don't have to do a 'black paint check' on our burgers.  But don't ask me, let's see how the folks at home like the new grill:


Emi's a fan!

Lachlan's a fan!

Torin...well, he likes to play with his toys...

So what's missing?  The shrimp!  I guess we'll get there eventually.  So come on over, bring the shrimp and we'll grill it up!

Love ya, mean it
Be here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment