Cahill Family

Cahill Family

Thursday, July 8, 2010

What a girl wants


So I mentioned that we cleaned on the 4th, and that our kitchen looks amazing. Well, that was ALL Luke. He did such a fabulous job! I was so impressed.

That night we watched Toy Story 1 and 2. A double feature with popcorn and soda, and the best part??? They were on good ol' VHS! Talk about old school. But then we were so much more impressed when we saw Toy Story 3 the next day in 3D. Seriously, if you have not seen it, see it! I laughed, I cried, a good time was had by all. And you should have heard Luke laugh at some of the parts! Totes a good movie. Totes a good time.

Earlier that day we had been watching cake boss, which can really get a pregnant lady wanting some cake. So after the amazing movie, we went to the Cheesecake factory to satisfy my craving for some delicious cake. I even got to eat the majority of our 'shared' piece. : )

I am reminded in little ways that I am still in love with my husband. : ) Phewftuh!


To paraphrase Cristina Aguilera:
He knows what this girl wants
He knows what this girl needs
Whatever makes me happy sets him free (cuz then I won't be as crabby!)
I'm thankin him for knowing exactly (or being close enough)
what this girl wants
what this girl needs
Whatever happens I'll still be in his arms
And I'm thankin him for being there for me.


Thank you, Lord, for my husband!


Be here now.
Love ya, mean it!
PS if you are concerned about safety, this picture was taken in our garage with the car in park. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment